Easy and delicious appetizer recipes, like this Barbecue Chicken Dip, are perfect for entertaining at home, as a holiday appetizer, or to enjoy during a big game.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
● 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
● 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
● 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
● 1/2 cup ranch dressing
● 2 green onions, thinly sliced
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
● Crav’n Flavor Original Snack Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing,
green onions, garlic powder and 1 cup cheddar cheese until combined. Spread evenly
into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese over the dip.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly. Serve with crackers.