This Roasted Vegetable Salad is EVERYTHING! Crisped-up bacon, blue cheese, cranberries, carrots, broccoli and more built around a mixed lettuce greens.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
● 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
● 1/2 Cup olive oil
● 1 tablespoon maple syrup
● 2 teaspoons kosher salt
● 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
● 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
● 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
● 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
● 2 beets, peeled and diced
● 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
● 3 cups kale, ribs removed and chopped
● 3 cups mixed lettuce greens, washed and spun dry
● 1/2 cup chopped pecans
● 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
● 1/4 cup dried cranberries
● 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup,
salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli, sweet potato, carrots, beets and red onion to foil pan. Drizzle over 3
tablespoons of dressing and toss to combine. Roast vegetables, tossing occasionally, for
30 minutes, or until tender. Remove from oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Add kale, lettuce greens, pecans, blue cheese, cranberries and apricots to roasted
vegetables. Drizzle over remaining dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.