The perfect refreshing drink with a touch of ginger, pear honey and more. Try Sparkling Ginger Pear Punch.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
● 1 (15-ounce) can Food Club Sliced Pears in Juice
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
● 1/4 cup Food Club Honey
● 3 tablespoons lemon juice
● 3 (12-ounce) cans Food Club Ginger Ale, chilled
● 1 (33.8-ounce) bottle Food Club Club Soda, chilled
● 1/2 cup granulated sugar
● Sliced pears for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine canned pears, ginger, honey and lemon juice.
Blend until smooth. Pass puree through a fine sieve. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a pitcher, combine chilled pear puree, ginger ale, and club soda, stirring slowly until
incorporated. Dip rim of glasses in water and then into sugar. Pour ginger pear punch into
rimmed glasses and garnish with pear slices.